It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

TOD Form  ||   Your TOD  ||   Other's TOD  ||   NDG's TOD  ||   Member Stuff  ||   NDG Members  ||   NDG Member Costumes  ||   Command Staff Admin  ||   501st Legion Forum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:01 pm 
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

501st ID number: DZ-18061
Home Garrison: Northern Darkness
A week before our CS team took command, it was made clear to me by our former CO that myself and my team would not be granted "FULL" access to NDG'S website and forums. Needless to say I find that completely unacceptable someone not currently in a leadership position should have any authority over duly elected Command Staff. That being said....From that moment I made the decision that we would in fact create a BRAND NEW website. AND SO WE HAVE! We assembled an AMAZING team made up of our own Andrew Zehner, Duffy Sheerin, Andy Foster, Mark Ryner, Casey Gagnon, Terry Johnson, William Stud and Matt Paige. As well as a member of the Legions web team working in secret over the last week and a half to try to make this happen. Please give these people a HUGE pat on the back for all the extra hours it took to accomplish this. The new site looks AMAZING and is waiting for you to logon and create a new profile! Your TOD's should already be in the new system, if not they will be shortly. If there's something wrong please alert GWL to what it is. You will have to sign up for any events you are currently signed up for again on the new site. We will no longer be adding ANY info to the old site. We hope to have everyone switched over within the next week so PLEASE help spread the word.

To insure that this NEVER happens again I will be adding a section to the rulebook about CO transitions and the outgoing CO's responsibilities for a peaceful transition and how and when the ownership of the new website is to be transferred in the future. With that in mind anyone interested in becoming CO in the future needs to be aware that there is also a financial component to taking this office.

This website issue in addition to all the aspects of a regular transition for a 1st time CO has honestly been alot to handle and I could not have done ANY OF THIS without out our AMAZING TEAM. We have gelled and worked together in a way I couldn't have ever hoped for. THEY deserve ALL OF THE CREDIT for this. I just made the call to do it. Hope you all enjoy the new site and please give us a few days to work out kinks before letting us know something is wrong.

www.https://northerndarknessgarrison.com

Thank you!
Travis Bunch
DZ-18061