It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

TOD Form  ||   Your TOD  ||   Other's TOD  ||   NDG's TOD  ||   Member Stuff  ||   NDG Members  ||   NDG Member Costumes  ||   Command Staff Admin  ||   501st Legion Forum

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:16 am 
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

501st ID number: TK-3253
Home Garrison: Northern Darkness baby!
So I've been wanting to put together an Officier costume for C7, but with all the changes coming up from Anovos and Magnoli, I've decided to wait. Magnoli is doing a special run later this spring, with a material the owner says is the exact stuff used in the movies. Magnoli tailors to your measurements and their quality is top notch, but they only do the jacket and pants. Anovos has a preorder out right now, which includes the hat, jacket, pants and belt. And it's $50 cheaper than the Magnoli. Unfortunately, it is not tailored to you. You send them measurements and they make sure one of their 5 predetermined sizes will fit u. Then u have it tailored to fit you should there be any glaring problems. But atleast the fabrics would match between all three pieces.

Now you're prolly wondering why I'm stating all these lovely facts. Surely not because I was just thinking about the possibilities. I need your help. If anyone is familiar with the "word on the street" in the officers club, do we know if the Anovos is approvable? The crl has the requirements laid out, but the pictures of the product don't seem to have a modesty panel behind the collar. Although the description states there are hooks and loops. Clearly no one has the product yet to make the absolute distinction. But! Has anyone heard any conversation about this exciting new Anovos product?

That is all.