It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

TOD Form  ||   Your TOD  ||   Other's TOD  ||   NDG's TOD  ||   Member Stuff  ||   NDG Members  ||   NDG Member Costumes  ||   Command Staff Admin  ||   501st Legion Forum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm 
Garrison MBO
Garrison MBO

501st ID number: BH-8404
Home Garrison: Northern Darkness
I've been compiling some feedback from people that we've had events with. I'll post them here. I'd like to find a way to utilize these quotes for social media, I just don't know what exactly to do with them.

Either way, I thought I'd share some of them here so you can all see the results of what we do. :)

----------------------------------

"Our Barnes & Noble Valparaiso Star Wars Reads Day would not be complete without the 501st appearances! They build so much excitement and are so WONDERFUL to work with! They are simply AWESOME!!!!"
-Barnes & Noble, Valparaiso, Indiana

"The 501st has appeared at our comic book store for Free Comic Book Day many times over the years. Every time has been a great success! We combine FCBD with the Red Cross Blood Drive and the 501st appearance is a great way to attract more attention and get more blood donors. We get a lot of kids at FCBD and they are thrilled to meet Stormtroopers, Imperial Pilots, Imperial Officers, Mara Jade, etc. We appreciate the 501st and everything they do!"
-Tracy Scott
Books, Comics, and Things

"I am so glad it went well, you are the talk of the town and we would love to have you back again sometime!"
- Tammy from Lutheran Hospital Fort Wayne

"Thank you so much. We had the opportunity to meet some of the members of the 501st at the 2013 Walk for Wishes in Fort Wayne yesterday and my son Joey was absolutely thrilled! In fact, he still can't stop talking about you! I just want to make sure you know that you were able to bring a smile to my son's face that still has not worn off, and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Keep up the good fight!"
-Anonymous Fan and Mother

"I just want to thank you all so much for coming out to camp this past Sunday. We would love to have you all back next summer on July 26th if possible. Thank you!!!"
-Katie Taylor
Program Director
YMCA Camp Potawotami