It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

TOD Form  ||   Your TOD  ||   Other's TOD  ||   NDG's TOD  ||   Member Stuff  ||   NDG Members  ||   NDG Member Costumes  ||   Command Staff Admin  ||   501st Legion Forum

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 am 
Ensign
Ensign

501st ID number: TI-4673
Home Garrison: Bloodfin Garrison
|: CO & Founder of the 19th Imperial Fighter Wing/Nighthawk Flight
Andrew: Just forwarded your email address to someone on the Legion forums looking for an FX kit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am 
Imperial Cadet
Imperial Cadet

501st ID number: TK-9496
Home Garrison: Bloodfin Garrison
|: EIB, Fire Team 500
This is a nice and informative page. Looks good! :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:40 pm 
Admiral
Admiral

501st ID number: TK-10651
Home Garrison: Northern Darkness
|: First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment
Fire Team 500
All,

I reached out to the guy who I bought my AM kit from and he is one of the distributors of the newly formed NE armor. They are taking orders now. Here is his reply.

Yes i distribute the new "NE" kits, and no they are not available in black yet. But we do still have some AM Version kits in black, ready to ship. Here is the info on the upcoming NE run.

Thanks so much for your interest in our new, more accurate, NE armor! The next large run is in production and we're hoping to be shipping kits in approx. 2 weeks. I am assembling an order list now so if you would like to be added to the order / update email list for this run, please let me know. Payment will not be required or accepted until kits are just about to ship. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Here is a breakdown of the new kits.

FULL Kits Include:
ALL body armor pieces
NE helmet kit - This helmet kit is a very accurate face on a 3 piece helmet design for durability. Included is the hardware for assembly and custom aluminum mic tips.
ABS cement
ABS polish
Strapping kit with hook Velcro sewn (note: sticky back velcro will be required and is not included).
Includes different ab plate versions with and without ab buttons for different versions
ANH/ESB/ Cheese grater hand plates

LITE Kits Include:
ALL body armor pieces
Strapping kit with hook Velcro sewn. (note: sticky back Velcro required but not included).
Includes different ab plate versions with and without ab buttons for different versions
ANH/ESB/ Cheese grater hand plates
LITE kits do NOT include ABS cement, ABS polish, or Helmet kit.

MISC ARMOR INFO:
ALL pieces are vac-formed from high gloss .090 ABS plastic, then trimmed and sanded, wrapped and packed for shipping. The kits do not currently come with assembly instructions as we have not had time to complete them for the new design, but you can find tons of reference material and build threads on [url]forums.whitearmor.net[/url]

PICTURES:
http://s1130.beta.ph...White%20ABS%20Armor

PRICING:
FULL kit - $620 + shipping
LITE kit - $520 + shipping

For a full price quote including shipping, just let me know your zip code or country and i can get you an accurate price. Payment will be accepted via Paypal to troopergear@gmail.com